2.28.2009

Devotional - Titus 3:3-5

“At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy...”
Lord, thank You so much for the person that I am now, instead of the person I used to be. I am so grateful that my desires are changing and I am becoming less and less of a slave to the world. I cannot stand on anything I’ve done, but only kneel on what you’ve done. Mercy is the only thing that holds me together, because if justice had befallen me, I surely would of been crushed. The weight of guilt and judgment I would not of been able to carry. Christ is the only one who could carry my burden. Thank You for taking me from a life of sin to a life of sanctification. I am a work in progress, but thankfully I don’t have to do it on my own.

No comments: