"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace?"
God, You say there is less severity in judgment for rejecting the law of Moses as there is towards rejecting Your Son. I have trampled on His broken body so many times in my life and I do not know why You keep giving me grace. I am sorry for my deliberate and intentional sin that has been accompanied by knowledge of the truth. I thank You for turning me back to Yourself and convicting me of my sin. I don't know why it has taken me so long to realize the bottomless pit I put myself in. I constantly continued to return back to my own filth and vomit to indulge in selfish desires. I broke every commandment with full knowledge of my actions. I thank You for turning this enemy into an ally and now I can call You friend. I get to call the creator of the universe an intimate friend. I never again want to insult the full measure of grace that has been given me, but rather I want to share with others what has been revealed to me and that they can have it too. Thank You for the blood that continues to sanctify me.